The Elatec TechTracer is a compact solution enabling on-site identification of the most common LF and HF RFID technologies in use worldwide, as well as NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy. Enclosed in a rugged case, its compact dimensions provide sales representatives with a powerful tool which is easy to carry.
If you have previously purchased this product, kindly consider a product review. See below Customer Review.
On demand demonstrations or identification of RFID transponder technologies are easily accomplished by presenting customer RFID cards to the reader which then displays details of the RFID technology in use on a PC.
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm x 10 cm x 3.5 cm (6.1 inch x 3.9 inch x 1.4 inch)
- Operates at four frequencies: 125 kHz, 134.2 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 2.4 GHz
- Simultaneously reads more than sixty transponder technologies (e.g. HID Prox, HID iCLASS , MIFARE Classic, MIFARE
- DESFire, LEGIC Advant, Sony FeliCa, NFC active, passive and peer-to-peer mode, etc.)
- Supports a powerful scripting environment for user defined configuration
- Includes TWN4 MultiTech 2 BLE–PI desktop reader, eight transponders in eight different technologies
- Plug and play (no additional software, driver or installation needed)
- Configuration application, SDK and documentation are available on request/download