The CL5520 Smart Lock from Codelocks is a digital mortice lock with double cylinder. This Smart Lock can be programmed and managed entirely using the K3 Connect App on your smartphone (iOS or Android) enabling a variety of functions including programming, access code generation, smart card distribution and audit trail tracking. This allows building managers to manage all aspects of the lock remotely thanks to advanced wireless technology.
Tight entry control can be achieved through the use of timed NetCodes. Generated and distributed by email and SMS, these NetCodes can be created with a start date and duration. When this pre-set duration has passed, the code will expire and access using this code will cease.
The CL5520 can also be set in code-free mode at fixed times of the day, for example when access is required for cleaning, maintenance or deliveries. This removes the need for a key to manually unlock doors, however, the key can be used to open doors for management functions. Up to 10 different code-free periods can be created, that automatically enable when scheduled.
- Euro profile mortice sashlock
- Multiple access methods
- Manage via smartphone App
- Supports up to 350 users, with 100 client user codes, 100 phone clients and 150 client smart cards as an alternative entry option
- Monitor and control entry with NetCodes
- Audit trail facility allows users to download a history of code/card use to analyse the movement of staff or clients through you building
- Scheduled 'code free' periods and timed access codes with a set duration and expiry
- Suitable for high traffic applications